We held a great webinar recently – focused on helping sales people and sales managers to deliver a more successful 2017. I lay out a simple 5 point plan to spring clean your pipeline to set yourself up for success this year.
I know how easy it is to keep ploughing on in the old same way and getting the same old results – the question is are these results good enough? For some the results will be enough to hit your number, but for the 43% of b2b sales people who didn’t deliver their quota in 2015 (CSO Insights, 2016) I guess this is a different story. For them the following is likely true:
- Opportunities fail to close
- Opportunities are lost
- Opportunities slip into the next financial year
- Customers don’t really engage with you
- Etc, etc
Make a change
But what if you spent twenty three minutes to understand how you could get better results by making a few simple changes? If this could give you more time, better results, and allow you to lift your head for a coffee break would it be worth a little of your time? Yes – read on!
- Understand why it’s harder to hit target and what you can do to focus
- Why over a quarter of B opportunities never happen at all
- Why deal slippage happens
Learn to adopt the mindset of the best performers, being ruthless about where to invest effort
Good luck and good selling!