Raise a support ticket
This is the standard support SLA used for Outside In applications with our customers.
- One working day response (24 hours)
- Working hours 830-530, Monday to Friday, Excluding Bank Holidays
- Daily updates to ticket originator via the ticketing system
- Target resolution time within 5 working days. We aim to resolve issues as soon as possible and ideally inside 5 days. We stop the clock in relation to the SLA when we make this fix available to customer (or pushed to customer’s org if approval given).
The Enhanced SLA offers a priority track for issue resolution, more stringent resolution target and a service credit scheme.
- Four working hour response with priority status in the support queue
- Extended working hours of 0700-2200, 7 days, 365 days/year (tickets can be logged 24 hours but SLA measurement is to these hours)
- Ticket updates every 4 working hours
- Target resolution time of 3 working days. We aim to fix the issue inside 3 days and make any fix available to customer (or pushed to customer’s org if approval given) in this timeframe.