Sales motivation is an important issue for many companies but isn’t always at the top of the to-do list.
On 10th November we held a webinar to discuss motivating sales people in order to improve engagement and inevitably performance and sales. Given Gallup’s recent research (October 2016) perhaps sales motivation should be higher up the list.
Their research shows too that the level of employee engagement is the biggest single determinant on the performance of a company. I am not sure how your company compares – but this is a worrying fact.
The session was well attended as we looked to share our best practice and hear from our partner CloudApps’ customer experience.
The 30 minute webinar covered:
- why the challenge of motivation is so important for many companies
- the 7 habits of those sales managers who get it right with their team:
- clarify the individual’s purpose
- support their quest for mastery
- release your team
- share best practice
- support the individual’s desire to achieve
- encourage team interaction
- recognise achievement
- practical advice gleaned from CloudApps customers
- a simple demonstration on both applications working together in SalesForce – interesting for those of you who are seeking to improve sales engagement throughout the sales cycle
To view the webinar complete the form opposite.