SalesCoach training provides managers with a complete sales coaching system
This SalesCoach training is for sales managers who want to be more effective coaches, but don’t know what they need to do.
Sales coaching has been shown to improve sales performance by 17-19%. Are you ready?
This self-paced learning programme comprises five training courses that, when applied, provide you with a system to better prepare, run and follow up your coaching.
You will learn how to apply simple workflows and templates to bring consistency to your coaching approach, and this improves effectiveness. You will understand what it takes to track progress, hold your group to account and measure the impact of your coaching activity. The courses embrace each of the different B2B sales coaching interventions, from building new skills to coaching deals and call plans.
The complementary SalesCoach application can provide a simple software tool to keep track of coaches progress and measure the impact of your coaching interventions.
The five courses follow the proven Sales Coaching Blueprint:
- Foundations: Learn how to create the right culture for sales coaching.
- Standards: Understand what it takes to define sales performance standards.
- Cadence: Identify the right times for coaching, and build a cadence of coaching interventions to drive performance
- Process: Build an effective approach to running your coaching sessions using the PRESENT© Sales Coaching process.
- Questioning: Develop key skills for sales coaching success and get example questions you can use.
Consistent coaching system
Build coaching skills
Self paced learning